Update : This project now is hosted on Github.
I just started a new Delphi Project called Delphi Dev. Shell Tools the aim of this shell extension is facilitate some common tasks like open, build and edit a Delphi project , as always the project is hosted in the Code Google site and you can checkout the full source code using any Subversion client. Let me know any comment or suggestion via this blog, to report any issue or suggest a new feature please use the issue page of the project.
Common Tasks for .pas, .dpr, .inc, .pp, .dpk, . dproj, .frm, .fmx, .rc extensions
- Copy file path to the clipboard : Copy the path of the selected file to the clipboard.
- Copy full file-name to the clipboard : Copy the full file-name (Path + Name) of the selected file to the clipboard.
- Open In Notepad : Open the selected file in the notepad editor.
- Open In associated text editor : Open the selected file in the associated text editor.
- Open cmd here : Open the cmd.exe application in the folder of the selected file
- Open RAD Studio Command prompt here : Open the RAD Studio Command prompt (of any installed Delphi version) in the folder of the selected file
- Format Source Code : Format the source code using the formatter.exe tool (included since Delphi 2010)
- Run Touch : Executes the touch.exe tool
- Open with Delphi(N) : Open the selected file with any version of Delphi or Rad Studio installed
- Compile resource file : Compile the selected file (.rc) with BRCC32.exe tool
- Run MSBuild (Default Settings) : Execute MSBuild using the default settings of the selected .dproj file
- Run MSBuild With .. : Execute MSBuild using any of the platforms and targets detected in the selected .dproj file
- MSBuild: Allow to select and execute the MSBuild tool (associated to any version of the RAD Studio installed) using the default configuration of the project