A few months ago I started to work on a new project called Delphi IDE Colorizer. In the past weeks a beta version was tested for a dozen of Delphi developers on a closed beta. Now it’s time to move forward and a open beta version of the plugin is available. Check the next images and videos which provide a description of the Wizard.
The Delphi IDE Colorizer (DIC) is a Wizard which allows to customize the look and feel of the workspace of the RAD Studio IDE.
Some of the features of the plugin are
- DIC is compatible with RAD Studio XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, X6.
- Transparent menus
- Allow to change the icons, set the colors, and gradient direction of the title bar of the docked windows
- Set the colors, and gradient direction of the toolbars.
- Improve the drawing of the disabled icons used in menus and toolbars
- Compatible with CnWizards and GExperts
- Replace the icons used in the gutter and the debugger.
- Includes 90+ themes.