How you probably know the TWebBrowser doesn’t supports the vcl styles, so two days ago I started to write a fix for the TWebBrowser and the VCL styles
So far i’m getting very good results
But I need to do some additional tests in order to release the code, so your help is need it to try the demo app included in this post. Please let me know about any issue which you can find.
Download the demo application from here.
You can send me your feedback to rodrigo dot ruz dot v at gmail dot com
March 16, 2012 at 4:59 pm
I found a bug – right scrollbar is hiding after the skin is changed ,.. after many changes, right scrollbar is totally hidden ,.. It could be a problem with resizing/aligning TWebBrowser after the skin is switched
March 17, 2012 at 4:56 pm
This is a vcl styles bug, i will report this to QC.
March 16, 2012 at 6:45 pm
works pretty good on my Vista 32-bit
March 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm
I don’t know if it is a bug with the styles but it is reproducible with the following steps
1. Run the executable (the default is [Carbon] sytle)
2. Click [Go]
3. Maximise by double clicking on the caption bar or by click the system maximise button
4. Select the [Windows] style
5. Select the [Cyan Dusk] style
6. Select the [Smokey Quartz Kamri] style
7. Select the [Amakrtis] style
8. Restore the window by either double clicking on the caption bar or clicking the maximise/restore button. You should receive the following error dialog three times
System Error. Code: 1400.
Invalid window handle.
Running Windows 7 64 bit
Pingback: Delphi Vcl Styles and TWebBrowser, source code released. « The Road to Delphi – a Blog about programming